Michigan Bread is a super friendly, positive and fast-paced Bakery Manufacturing and Distribution Company located in Taylor, Michigan We are growing fast and need more fantastic team members! We have a state-of-the-art facility where we produce high quality baked-goods for the retail and food service industries.
With additional planned expansions Michigan Bread will quickly become one of the largest commercial bakeries in the North America.
Baker • Mixer • Maintenance • Clerical • Accounting • Reception • Sales • Delivery • Packing
the career opportunity you are seeking:
- High school graduate or GED required.
- Previous experience in similar production line duties at a large commercial
or artisan bakery is preferred.
- Work experience in other similar industrial, manufacturing or
a production-line environment may substitute.
- Ability to work in a high temperature environment supporting fast paced machinery.
- Ability to quickly learn new job tasks and flexibility to work in different jobs as needed.
- Must be able to work any day, including holidays, or any shift.
- Must have reliable attendance to meet employer’s attendance standards for 24/7 production facility.
- Adherence to company core values.
- You will perform various assigned manual labor tasks to: grasp,
lift, move, place, and stack items relating to the production processes assigned.
- Identify, count, sort and visually inspect bakery items.
- Accurately record any product analysis data or counts, as required by Michigan Bread Food Procedures.
- Maintain workflow from production conveyors.
- Work in a safe manner at all times.
- Related duties as assigned.